The Chronically Driven Stories
We began as a humble blog and the heart of our community still remains with the inspiring stories shared from around the world on the transformative ways a chronic, incurable, invisible condition has changed one's life, for the better.
Take a look through our extensive archive of stories with not-so-hidden tales of motivation to redefine the confines of extraordinary that encapsulates us all in the everyday.
Do you know someone we should feature as part of Chronically Driven or want to submit your own story but not sure where to start? Check out the submission guidelines below and use the form to submit your story. If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch.
We don't like saying no to stories, especially the ones from you so please take a look at the submission guidelines and make sure your story meets the requirements before sending it.
- You have been diagnosed with an Autoimmune Condition
- Your condition is invisible, chronic & incurable
- The text can be anywhere between 500–1000 words
- Must be specific on how the diagnosis has changed your life for the better
- You’re welcome to use a pseudonym or your real name as well as include any links to your social media accounts should you wish to
- We advise you to a follow a before and after storyline; how was your life before the diagnosis and now with ideally, ending the article with actionable tips that you wish you had known when you first received the diagnosis
We also welcome and publish articles from medical professionals and those working within the health sector should you have a particularly interesting approach to chronic, invisible conditions. Please get in touch directly with your pitch to discuss further.